Tree and Shrub Program
We are pleased to introduce our tree and shrub care program. Your landscape represents a considerable investment, often adding as much as 15% to the value of your home. Our program is designed to keep your landscape as healthy and attractive as possible. We offer the highest quality program using the best products on the market and do it at a super low price. The tree and shrub program is completely guaranteed. If you ever have any concerns about your trees and shrubs call us, we will be happy to take care of them within 72 hours, free of charge.
Your applications will be applied by licensed horticultural specialists. You can be assured they will identify the needs of your landscape and will be totally committed to making you completely happy with our service. The five application tree and shrub program listed below is yours for the special price listed.
What is in the 5 Applications?
#1 - Spring Deep Root Fertilization (March/April/May)Consists of a well-balanced, complete fertilizer injected into the root system of all your trees and shrubs.
#2 - Inspection and Insect/Disease Control (May/June)Visual inspection of every tree and shrub on the property by a horticultural specialist and insect and disease control foliar spray of trees and shrubs needing treatment.
#3 - Inspection and Insect/Disease Control (June/July)Visual inspection of every tree and shrub on the property by a horticultural specialist and insect and disease control foliar spray of trees and shrubs needing treatment.
#4 - Inspection and Insect/Disease Control (July/Aug.)Visual inspection of every tree and shrub on the property by a horticultural specialist and insect and disease control foliar spray of trees and shrubs needing treatment.
#5 - Fall Deep Root Fertilization (Sept., Oct., Nov.)Consists of a well-balanced, complete fertilizer injected into the root system of all your trees and shrubs.
Benefits Of Tree / Shrub Deep Root Fertilization
- Provides proper nutrients to soil that are lacking in an urban environment.
- Aerates root zone allowing water and air to the roots and allowing room for root expansion.
- Improves plant vigor reversing decline due to insect or disease damage, drought stress, lack of hardiness or cultural damage.
- Promotes fuller growth giving plant a better appearance.
- Increases flower production.
Prices For 2018 Five Application Tree & Shrub ProgramLawns 5,000 sq. ft. & under -- $159.00
Lawns 10,000 sq. ft. & under -- $209.00
Lawns over 10,000 sq. ft. -- Click here to contact your local branch for prices
4 Steps To A Healthy LandscapeWe want your lawn to be the healthiest, most attractive landscape it can be. You can be assured Naturescene® will give your trees and shrubs the proper fertilizer through the year, and we will monitor and control damaging insect and disease problems. We will also provide professional consultation for your landscape. The following practices are steps that you can take that are extremely beneficial to the health and attractiveness of your landscape.
1. Maintain adequate watering during growing season during dry weather. This is so often neglected by homeowners but your landscape has the same or greater water needs than your lawn.
2. Keep trees and shrubs pruned regularly maintaining natural growth habits. Prune by thinning out older and diseased branches generally after flowering. Avoid topping and shearing on a consistent basis.
3. Keep trees and shrubs mulched. This helps retain moisture and keeps soil temperatures more consistent. It also benefits by preventing weed and grass growth that competes with the trees and shrubs root growth. It will also aid in minimizing mower and string trimmer damage.
4. Please consult your landscape specialist if you see any changes in your trees and shrubs appearance or you have any concerns with your landscape.
The Naturescene® Guarantee
Your Naturescene® specialist is committed to making you happy with our service and your lawn and landscape. If you are not completely satisfied with the results of our services or you have any questions or concerns, please call your area branch office and we will be happy to take care of them free of charge within 72 hours.
At all our 38 locations